If you want to tackle challenging scientific and technical issues, in a fundamental computer science research context with key applications, then do not hesitate and contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org We will design together a scientific project meeting your expectations and our needs.
We are especially interested in skills on networks and graphs, but also in many other areas: language analysis, classification, signal analysis, …
We may propose research or engineering internships, PhD and/or postdoc projects; we may also offer temporary employment for some engineering tasks (programming, infrastructure deployment, …).
If you feel interested, contact us: email@example.com
- Link prediction in protein interaction networks (description in English)
- Recommandation et graphes (description in French)
- Casser des graphes (description in French)
- Observation fine des perturbations de réseaux routiers (description in French)
- Analyse de Nouvelles Formes de Protestation (description in French)
- Robustesse et Fragilité des Infrastructures en Réseaux (description in French)